Have just returned from a very enjoyable week at this excellent hotel. Have previously stayed at the Grand Teguise Playa and Coronas and a variety of self catering apartments and this hotel rates with the best.
Food is of a good standard with at least 2/3 meats and one fish cooked to order and several other dishes available in the warm trays and the salad buffet offers a good choice, with wine on offer at 9 Euros.
Rooms are large and well appointed with a great view over the town and the interior of the hotel is impressive with gardens in the atrium.
The pool area is fantastic with the only heated pool I have ever come across in Lanzarote but you do have to pay 15 Euros deposit for a towel and they do charge for the mini bar but it's free! if you purchase 15 Euros worth of drink to put in it.
Have no fears an excellent hotel, the only downside for some would be the location some 10 minutes walk to nearest bars and shops but there is a courtesy bus run by the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 346 Rooms - doubles and suites, all with a large terrace from which you can enjoy incredible views of the 20,000 m2 of gardens and the 2,000 m2 of saltwater swimming pools. Air conditioning, full bath, hair dryer, telephone, minibar, musical channel, satellite TV... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beatriz Costa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa And Spa
- Beatriz Hotel Lanzarote
- Costa Teguise
- Beatriz Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise