Stayed in this hotel at the end of February 2013 with my son and his friend. Had an all inclusive deal. The rooms were spacious and clean with a balcony overlooking the pool. All balconies had troughs planted with cacti and were well maintained and pretty. The outdoor pool area was excellent- clean and tidy with an array of plants, tennis courts, giant chess and a creche.
There were squash courts but these are badly in need of repair. However the rest of the outdoor area was very attractive. The food was good and I am a very fussy eater. Lots of fruit, fish, freshly cooked meat, yoghurts salad- desserts,in fact so much choice it was difficult to know what to select. Cava was served with every meal- even breakfast and sangria, beer and wine were on tap. If you are a tea drinker like me I would advise take your own tea bags and in the evening get your boiling water from the bar otherwise it is luke warm in the urn. Rum, gin, cocktails, whatever you liked was available throughout the day included in the price. House products but good quality and the measures were so generous!!!!
The indoor spa was excellent and the Spanish clients ( from outside the hotel) were particularly friendly.
If travelling in winter take a thick jumper for evenings as the hotel is huge and very cool in the evening.
This is not a hotel for young people age 18 - 35. At least not at this time of year. The clients were mainly elderly- 60-70+ and the entertainment was geared to this age group. However if you want peace and luxury and to be entertained in the evening this is the hotel for you. Like a previous reviewer we also found the reception staff off hand and please note the entertainment is separate to the hotel so if you order photographs from an entertainer and are promised money back if you don't like them be warned, the hotel will take no responsibility and you are on your own in finding the firm which in my case was on Tenerife so money lost. The bar staff and cleaners were very friendly. There are walks from the hotel if you like to trek out on the volcanic landscape. For young people looking for fun a hotel nearer Costa Del Carmen would be more suitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 346 Rooms - doubles and suites, all with a large terrace from which you can enjoy incredible views of the 20,000 m2 of gardens and the 2,000 m2 of saltwater swimming pools. Air conditioning, full bath, hair dryer, telephone, minibar, musical channel, satellite TV... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beatriz Costa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa And Spa
- Beatriz Hotel Lanzarote
- Costa Teguise
- Beatriz Costa Teguise
- Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise