I went with a friend for a week and wished it could have been longer. This is a very good hotel with two lovely pools and very good choice of food in the spotless restaurant. The staff are very helpful and our room had twin beds with a seperate lounge area leading onto a balcony with a sea view. The entertainment was good and varide. We could always find a sunbed and the pool bar was well stocked with all you would want, I recomend you book half board and upgrade the day after you get there. Good WIFI conection which you have to get a code for every three days and it is free. The only money we spent was when we walked into the town (15 mins) to do some shopping. It only takes 15mins transfer from the airport. I would recomend this hotel as it is a holiday you will want to repeat many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise