We visited the Coronas Playa from the 29th November to 6th december 2012, we had a lovely holiday and met many new friends. It was our second visit to this hotel and nothing really had changed. The food is very good and on the all inclusive you can have any drinks you like. The entertainment is very good both during the day and at night. The rooms are looking a bit tired and could do with new furnishings and the restaurant could do with new chairs, but the rooms are very large and you get a kettle etc on A/I. Otherwise it is a brilliant hotel and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Package deals include flights from UK and accomodations for three nights minimum ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Coronas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coronas Playa Costa Teguise
- Hotel Coronas Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise