Just returned from another fantastic stay at Lanzarote Gardens, we were there from Aug 26th - Sept 6th and cant wait to go back Went for the 1st time this May and had a brilliant time, this time was even better. So pleasing to see families that we had met before and also to meet lots of new ones and our daughter had a great time in the mini club and at the mini disco. The animation team are out of this world and work so hard and all genuinely enjoy what they are doing, so a big THANK YOU to Baz, Emi. Super Mario, Thomas, Tangerina, Steffi, Leo, Gabi, Dani, and all the team. And thank you to ALL the staff at the hotel especially Lita and Miguel.
There is a lovely beach just across the road from the hotel and plenty of shops and bars in the resort, if you are looking for a family holiday then visit Lanzarote Gardens, you will have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise