Had a 10 day holiday at Lanzarote Gardens (extended by 5 days due to the Volcanic Ash).
This is the perfect value for money holiday for families with children and we're certainly going to book again for next year.
I was concerned before we went about the reports on food as we had booked all inclusive but needn't have worried - all 4 of us enjoyed every meal and there was always something that we liked. Some dishes weren't to my taste but there are so many choices that it isn't a problem. I didn't find temperature of food a problem - although they do have signs to ask people to replace the cover on dishes after helping themselves which of course some people don't do and then it goes cold. It isn't a la carte standard but then its not a la carte prices either. It is very good buffet catering.
The location if great - especially for the beach.
The pool area is fantastic - there were never any problems getting a sunbed. The larger pool is very cold but there is one heated pool. After reading some reviews I bought the kids some cheap wetsuits from Sainsburys which came in handy on the cooler days. Providing it was sunny it was warm enough for everyone to get in the heated pool in the afternoons.
The biggest attraction of the hotel for us was the animation team who provided the entertainment. The kids clubs are great and our two (aged 5 and 8) really enjoyed the mini-disco and the shows put on by the team. We were really impressed with the effort that the team put in even when they're not on duty.
We had a to move rooms after 5 days as the baby next door had kept us awake between 3am and 5am two nights on the trot - the hotel staff couldn't have been better and moved us without question. We really liked the layout of the hotel - most of the complex is n 2 storeys high - max 3. Both our apartments were on the ground floor so we had no worries about leaving the terrace doors open with the kids wandering around.
We found the apartments well furnished and they were more than adequate. They were very clean and the cleaners came every day except Friday and were extremely pleasant.
If I had to find something to criticise I would say that some members of the waiting and bar staff could be more friendly but the vast majority of staff provided a very good service. I also think that 20 Euros per week to connect to the wifi was too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise