Just back from a fantastic stay at this Hotel. Reading Trip Advisor beforehand, I was worried it would not be suitable for couples, but I had nothing to worry about. As long as you don't mind the noise of children it will suit you fine. The shows at night were fairly good. We enjoyed The Little Mermaid. There are lots of activities to do during the day. I had a go at the keep fit, it was difficult to do in the heat but great craic There are plenty of sunbeds and pool area to sit around. There are a couple of pool table, table tennis tables and card tables. We had our kindle HD with us so we payed for the wifi, it was 15 euro for the week. It worked around the pool and in reception but not in the bedrooms, which was a shame. But we were able to enjoy it in those other areas. We stayed all inclusive. The food was varied and you could always find something to your taste. Most nights there was a choice of soup, salads, cold meats cheeses, crackers for starters. Main meals at night had a least 3 choices of meat, fish, carbonada, garlic bread lots more I couldn't list them all. Deserts always included ice cream. There was wine, beer, soft drinks and water on tap at lunch and dinner. I made shandys with the beer and sprite as I found the local beer very strong.
There were 5 cocktails included in the drinks lists. with all inclusive. The pina colada's were lovely. The snack bar has a small variey of food with the all inclusive. There were toasties, filled rolls buns. There was alway 4 water coolers available to fill your water bottles as well as slush puppys, nice in the heat. Ali was a lovely cheery waiter and although the bar was very busy at night during the shows the q's always moved fast. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was outdated but very clean.There isn't any air con. We found out at the end of the week there was the ability to rent a fan at reception. It was hired from an outside company for 15 euro for a week. I would advise this as the room gets very hot at night. The hotel was in a very good location. Ourside the hotel cross the main road there were publc paths which takes you to the beach and promenade. If you went out of the Hotel and turned right up the hill there were a lot of shops and several nights there was a small market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise