Typical canarian 3* hotel, with simple rooms (we had bedroom and saloon plus bathroom) for 2 adults and 2 children.
It was enough, main problem was that children sleep in saloon so there was difficult communication with bathroom overnight.
Breakfasts - I found some disadvantages only with coffee and softdrinks (not so good). The rest was typical as in 3* spanish hotel.
Nice place for spending evenings with children (animation) but too loudy - to hotel staff - please consider that the music is too loud in so small drink bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise