“Fantastic for kids”

H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Costa Teguise
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a weeks stay on All inclusive, although we did not have any kids with us the children there all looked as they had a great time, the entertainment team had plenty of time for the kids and did a fantastic job. we arrived after the restaurant had closed and were given a packed lunch on check in with was a really nice touch. all the staff were friendly, i have stayed in hotels on AI and found the bar staff wanting to serve cash guests first but that is not the case here, special mention to Miguel on the bar. I found the food disappointing but some of that is down to what i like, i dont like fish or spiced meats and only managed a bread roll and chips for lunch a couple of times and went out for an evening meal twice as i could not find food on offer to put a meal together, also found the breakfast aimed more to a european taste rather than an english,
would I go back? with children yes but not as a couple but this is all down to the lack of choice in the restaurant

Room Tip: we stayed in 208 and was able to pick up the WiFi
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,337)

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We just had a brilliant week at this hotel, I was very sceptical about the hotel after reading some of the reviews, but my god how are they wrong. On arriving the reception staff were very courteous and polite and very informative.
The rooms were a good size everything was clean and tidy and the room was cleaned every day. The food and drink was plentiful and very good choice for the children. We went all inclusive and I would highly recommend this as there is a good variety of choice.
The entertainment programme is second to none, they really know how to look after the children and make it a special holiday for them. And you can see that the staff really do enjoy there job.
The pool was good always clean, plenty of sun beds, although it still made me laugh to see the German families still putting there towels on the beds at the crack of dawn.
What impressed us the most was how safe it was for the children, we felt very reassured that we could relax around the pool, knowing that the kids were in very safe hands

3  Thank Sarahaim1
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have just returned from an all inclusive 11 night family holiday at the H10, Lanzarote Gardens Hotel in Costa Teguise. I don't often write reports on Trip Advisor or other rating sites but I feel I must share our experience of a fantastic holiday. On the trip were myself, my wife, our son (5), Brother and Sister in Law and their three girls aged 10, 9 and 6. The hotel was very clean and well maintained, all of the staff are extremely friendly and hard working, nothing asked of them was is too hard to do and any requests were carried out with a smile. My only negative comments regarding this hotel are regarding the food and beer. The food was very good but a little repetitive for my liking and the draught lager contained as much alcohol as a packet of wine gums. The all inclusive cocktails and the local Honey Rum made up for this however. The drinks measures are generous and their are definitely no complaints in that department. The pools, childrens play areas and leisure facilities are all top class and are very safe places for your children to play. The main pool is a little cold but after only a minute or two of swimming or throwing the kids around you soon don't notice. What does make this hotel stand head and shoulders above others that I have stayed at over the years is the amazing animation /entertainment team. The Blue Team which consists of Mario, Katarina, Patry, Gabrie, Juan Carlos, Luis and the amazing Louisa were purely outstanding. I have read some of the other reports on this hotel and it seems that I am just repeating what other have said before. This bunch of young, professional, enthusiastic, talented and fun individuals are superb. They made the holiday for both the adults on our trip and definitely the children. From sunrise till late this team give their all every second of everyday. My son was at first reluctant to go to the mini club but after his young cousin convinced him to go we could not drag him away. With clubs to entertain all ages, Mini, Junior and Teens you cant go wrong at this hotel. The evening shows performed by this team are also amazing and they including Grease, The Lion King, Mama Mia and Aladdin (which we helped to perform on our last night) among others are fantastic, fun and most of all entertaining. There is also a Mini Disco every evening for the younger children which my son loved. I cannot praise this team enough for the hard work they do they are superb individuals and the H10 group should be extremely proud of what they do and achieve. If you are looking for a fun filled holiday and the piece of mind that your children are going to be safe and having the times of their lives the the H10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel is the place to go I promise.

Room Tip: Room 371 is on the third floor of the hotel and their is no lift but if you can cope with this the r...
1  Thank Jimmy C
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had a fantastic week here in May with partner and two children 8 and 11. Room was lovely cleaned on a daily basis. We were half board and the food was lovely lots of choice for adults and children. Lovely setting and all the pools are lovely the the main pool is fine once you are in and the children certainly did not find it too cold. The entertainment for all ages is amazing. all the staff can not do enough for you. If you are on a budget the cheapest hotel is Hyper Dino turn right out of the hotel and it is about a 5 min walk. Shows on an evening are good. We asked if we could keep our room until 2pm on our last day and swap evening meal for lunch. Nothing was too much bother and all the staff really try and make your stay a good one. I would love to return to this hotel. Plenty of sunbeds anytime of the day and yes there are lots of children but there is that much for them to do the pool is never rowdy or overcrowded.

The only this I would say is it is definitely for families and not couples.

You can hire towels and pads for the sunbeds but its probably easier to take your own towels and beds are fine without the pads

Chemist on one side of the hotel and doctors on the other. I am happy to say we did not need either but as a mum it was reassuring to know they were there.

Lovely beach just across the road.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lindsey S
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just returned from week stay at H10.Stayed in room 248- very clean but basic in that we stayed room only & dined out every day.Kids shows on site recommended as well as pools but have to say main pool very cold.
Did not eat on site but recommend Hennesseys for breakfast- 2.95E and cooked well/hot.Local market also worth a visit .We went on local half day tour to volcano - great fun.Overall good value & would return.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Hc73
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Lanzarote gardens earlier this month for a week on a S/C basis.

We have been to costa teguise before and were joining other people in the resort so to be honest we didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, however the rooms were great we were in room 314 which was top gloor south facing and got the sun till late, perfect for having a little drink on the balcony just the two of us before heading out. They were very clean and well equipt with a full oven, microwave and coffee machine.

The staff that we came across were very friendly and the whole complex was constantly being cleaned everywhere we looked.

The last day of our holiday we sat by the pool reading and I must say the entertainment team were great from what we saw, if I were going away with children I wouldn't think twice about booking here.

Can't comment on the food as we didn't eat there although that was purely because having been to the resort before we knew how many amazing restaurants there are and would never boom all inclusive/ full board.

For what we needed H10 Lanzarote Gardens was perfect and well located for exploring costa teguise we would definetly stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gill1986Wigan
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We returned from here only yesterday. We stayed for 10 days all inclusive, myself, husband and 4 year old son.
The rooms are fine, food nice and service perfectly good...... However, most importantly, the hotel is a children's paradise! The Blue Team simply made our holiday!!! Our 4 year old was entertained by a team of outstanding individuals who put everything into making your child's stay fantastic.
From the children's club to the games and disco, the genuine enthusiasm for catering to every child's needs is second to none.
I can honestly say if you have a child and wish to have a holiday the family will cherish for many years, this is the place to come.
We are already looking to re book - I can't compliment the Blue Team enough........Mario,Luis,Gabri,Patricia,Katherina,Gerogie,luisa and colleagues THANKYOU from all of us, you gave us the best holiday to date!!!!

3  Thank Niki W
H10 Lanzarote Princess
H10 Lanzarote Princess
#14 of 37 in Playa Blanca
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort

Been to H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens? Share your experiences!