Really loved the Lanzarote Gardens hotel it was a great size with a park for younger kids and a park for older kids, the pools are massive 2 in total 1 with slide and 1 slightly heated, there is a free baby club for 0-3yrs and free mini clubs both that seem excellent
The animation team work relentlessly and are excellent at entertaining the kids, I recommend the little mermaid show, I think I enjoyed it more than my son!!
There is a precinct directly opposite hotel with shops and restaurants, the main square is a 5 min walk away
If you want a great family holiday for all ages here is your place
Travelled with 6 adults, four aged 20-30, two aged 70+ and two aged 2yrs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its ideal location in Costa Teguise, H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families with children. in a contemporary, welcoming design, the hotel has the modern Suites, heatable pools, a fun pirate boat with slides and a family area with a children’s buffet at the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also offers an extensive programme of entertainment to ensure that children and adults alike have a fantastic time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise