We returned for a week over Christmas in Lanzarote Gardens, having been a couple of times before. Our first impressions were good - fresh, tidy, friendly and familiar staff.
Since our last stay, the hotel has gone over to offering all-inclusive deals as well, which means a family-friendly hotel that has more children gleefully running around and enjoying themselves.
If you choose this hotel - only a couple of minutes from a very good beach - don't expect to be served up culinary gourmet dollops, but you won't get all-day full English breakfasts either, which in our book is a good thing! Still, the food choice does not disappoint, except perhaps the coffee.
This is a no-frills, value-for-money, central and clean holiday location with the most helpful and patient of staff. A definition recommendation.
PS: It was only ever the Brits who reserved the sunbeds, despite notices advising against the habit ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise