I arrived with my girlfriend for a 10 day stay in Sep 2011.
Weather- warm with nice breeze
Restaurants - few to choose from close to H10
Animation Team - They do a great job. They may not be the worlds best performers but the kids love it.
Buffet - Fair selection altho sometimes under/over cooked food.
Reception staff: Service was satisfactory
-Service: Restaurant staff (most) hate working there and are keen to push people out the moment it reaches closing time.
-Food: Only one main restaurant
-Bar service: was terrible, arrogant barmen and inconsistent and need better customer service training
-Little nightlife: pretty non existent
The beach was ok, it's not the Caribbean but pretty relaxing although 10euros for 2 beds is a bloody rip off.
Hotel ok for families, not for anyone else!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With is privileged location in Costa Teguise, the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens is a hotel designed for families. Renovated in 2015 in a bright style, the hotel boasts features such as the modern Family Suites, the fun Daisy Adventure Pirate ship and a family zone with a children's buffet in the Famara Restaurant. The hotel also has an extensive entertainment programme so that old and young alike are sure to have a great time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Gardens
- h10 Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens Costa Teguise