Just returned from this resort and although some niggles like not enough parasols around pools and towels on sunbeds - on our first night we saw somebody reserving hers at 12.20am, no word of a lie - we thoroughly enjoyed our time here! We stayed at plaza verde and loved using a pool set aside specifically for swimming without having to avoid inflatables and being dive bombed which we joined in with at the other pools!! We loved the lagoon area too and spent many a lazy day there. The resort has a very relaxed atmosphere and never once did we feel like we were away in the height of the season which was a nice change! Ate at The Hacienda and the Mai Tai a few times and although we felt them a little overpriced, the food and service were good.
We can understand some of the negative comments from other reviewers but feel the pros outweigh the cons and we would quite happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Resort lies on the eastern coast of Lanzarote, 15 min from the airport, facing Los Charcos Beach and with direct access to the promenade. The Resort is provided of its own beach, 13 swimming pools (7 adults and 6 paddling), restaurants, pub, supermarket, gym, health center, internet, 24h reception, parking, tennis court, entertainment, etc. The apartments are very spacious and comfortable, with safe, tv-sat, microwave, fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher, hairdryer, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Resort Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Sands Resort Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Lanzarote
- Beach Lanzarote Resort Sands
- Sands Beach Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Resort
- Sands Beach Hotel Lanzarote