Overall the hotel was fantastic we are 23 and 20 so for us the entertainment was a bit dated and the bar a bit quiet but that is to be expected out of season.
It is a huge resort with 6 pools to choose from along with a private beach. The thing that stood out for us was how clean and well kept the resort was.
Our apartment was a good size and although we were told it slept 2 it actually slept 6! Our only gripes were that for the price of the accommodation we felt wifi and the cost of the safe should have been included but together were over £40 pounds for the 10 days.
The resort is close to the beach, bars and restaurants (around a 10/15 min walk) and the on-site shop has everything you need for self-catering.
We had a fantastic holiday and would definitely recommend Sands Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Resort lies on the eastern coast of Lanzarote, 15 min from the airport, facing Los Charcos Beach and with direct access to the promenade. The resort is provided of its own beach, 13 swimming pools (7 adults and 6 paddling), restaurants, pub, supermarket, gym, health center, internet, 24h reception, parking, tennis court, entertainment, etc. The apartments are very spacious and comfortable, with safe, TV-SAT, microwave, fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher, hairdryer, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Resort Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Sands Resort Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Lanzarote
- Beach Lanzarote Resort Sands
- Sands Beach Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Resort
- Sands Beach Hotel Lanzarote