We have just returned from one week at Sands Beach resort and are happy to report that we had a lovely, relaxing family holiday!
On arrival we were checked in quickly, with reception staff friendly and efficient. Although we arrived earlier than check in time of 4pm we were allocated a room on Plaza Canarias within 10 minutes of arrival at noon. The apartment was large, bright and very clean, with more than enough room for the three of us. The apartments all over look the pool which was the main reason we chose the resort. The other plazas were also beautiful & all family friendly. We never had an issue with securing a sunbed, although many of the other guests had reserved sunbeds first thing in the morning. The plazas are all situated close together so if you wanted to use another pool this would have been easy. We never felt the need to do this as we were more than happy with Plaza Canarias.
We didn't use the evening entertainment and our 7 year old tried out buddies club, however he felt that the kids club was more suited to younger children.
Our apartment was cleaned regulary with clean bed linen and towels provided most days. The whole resort was constantly being cleaned.
The resort of costa teguise is great for a realxing break, with many high quality restaurants to chose from. We ate out every evening & never had a bad meal. Casa Blanca was our favourite, but we also tried Bacchus, Portabello, La Chiminea, Galleon and stopped in at Robinson Crusos for breakfast/ luch a couple of times. Our evening meals were approx 50 Euros (for starters, main meal and drinks). The resort is about a 10 minute walk from the apartments.
We had a great holiday & would be happy to recommend the Sands Beach Apartments to our family & friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Resort lies on the eastern coast of Lanzarote, 15 min from the airport, facing Los Charcos Beach and with direct access to the promenade. The Resort is provided of its own beach, 13 swimming pools (7 adults and 6 paddling), restaurants, pub, supermarket, gym, health center, internet, 24h reception, parking, tennis court, entertainment, etc. The apartments are very spacious and comfortable, with safe, tv-sat, microwave, fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher, hairdryer, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Resort Lanzarote/Costa Teguise
- Sands Resort Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Lanzarote
- Beach Lanzarote Resort Sands
- Sands Beach Lanzarote
- Sands Beach Villas Resort
- Sands Beach Hotel Lanzarote