“Good location”
Review of Mansion Nazaret

Mansion Nazaret
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Costa Teguise
Reviewed June 16, 2013

the location is quite good, in the corner is the large supermarket. The price is a little bit much if you come to ask the reception. and the stuff here (a strong lady) is unfriendly.
Afternoon, when I want to have food outside of my apartment, some one was washing the terrace and the dirty water was "raining" so disappoint!
And... they do not have wifi in some room, like my apartment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Mansion Nazaret

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed for 11 nights in April and this was my third stay in a year. I have now stayed in Mansion Nazaret twice and Apartmentos Nazaret once with my most recent stay in Mansion Nazaret. All the staff are wonderful - reception, cleaners and restaurant. I needed to stay on the ground floor because of mobility problems and as with my previous stays the apartment was clean and equipped with everything I needed. Any problems I have occasionally had have been quickly sorted out. I personally like the food and as I holiday on my own I take half board and have never had a problem with the food and enjoy it and the variety. There are three swimming pools and plenty of sun loungers. The location of the apartments is very good and very central. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and as added bonuses a bottle of wine when you arrive and a free roll per person hanging on your door each morning. I go on holiday to enjoy a relaxing peaceful time and I know that I can get it here. Thank you Michaela, Malika and all the rest of the staff, I look forward to seeing you again in the Autumn.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Penny376
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Just returned from our third stay within a year to Nazaret Mansion. We cannot fault the location or the apartments here. Apartment had all we needed and was nice and peaceful. The reception staff are friendly and helpful always with a smile on their face. On arrival there is a bottle of wine in the room and each morning 2 lovely fresh bread rolls are left hanging on your front door. A lovely touch!. I am already desperate to come back. There is also a Spar supermarket more or less outside the apartments which is ideal.

Thanks to all especially Mercedes and look forward to seeing you all soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LYNNE M
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I know the resort well,but it's my 1st stay at this complex and I wasn't disappointed.
The reception staff are friendly and helpful. The location is spot on!
Our apartment was clean and well furnished. It had everything we needed.
The fresh bread outside the door each morning was most welcome and the bottle
Of wine on the table was a pleasant surprise.
There are plenty of towels for your use and plenty of sun beds ( always the odd few
That put their towels out at 6a.m sad sods!)
You will find though that it tends to be mature couples that stay here.I can't say we noticed many children.
When I booked I was advised that their were bikes for hire. Good news as were big mountain bikers. However upon asking we
Were shown to a lock up that had 6 bikes in it all out of order, flat tyres etc. As I had seen several male staff about I found it somewhat surprising that the bikes had been left in this state.
The hotel part of the complex houses the restaurant for breakfast. There is plenty of choice the staff are helpful, well I say staff their was only ever 1 guy who was always pleasant.
I would, however suggest getting down early as the food on the hot plate tends not to be hot!
Overall we really liked the apartments.... Well will must do as where going back in 5 weeks!
If you know the area as I do you'll know the square opposite. Nice place to be on a Friday
Evening, with the market and bars. The resort of Costa Teguise has changed since I was here last yr and sadly not for the better. Again I see a steady decline in outlets, eaterys near to empty and the Friday market seems smaller, thus the atmosphere not the same. I'm told that folk favour the all inclusive which affects the smaller trader, suppose that's same back home. (supermarkets kill the corner shop syndrome )
If you want a quiet week in the sun you can't go wrong it's not to long a flight and there's plenty to see.Enjoy!

Room Tip: We had a 1st floor apartment which over looked the pools but I'm sure all of them would be ideal
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen A
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Booked this accomodation again on my return to Costa Teguise as I was very pleased with my last stay here. When I arrived, I requested a room change after the first night as noise from nearby disturbed my sleep, I was given a choice of rooms to pick by the management and selected a nice quiet room on the top floor.

Since my last visit I found that the free WiFi speed had been improved which made surfing the net faster. Again the free bottle of wine on arrival and the fresh bread rolls delivered every morning is a nice touch. The staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. Hope to come back again in the near future.

I cannot comment on the hotel restaurant as I always have a preference for eating out and trying the local restaurants while on holiday.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Spongebob_2008
Reviewed April 22, 2013

For french people like us coming in lanzarote to do sport and surf it is an ideal hotel to do stay in. Central position in costa teguise and very nice staff able to recognize you each year....like a family.
Gilles

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Just back from two weeks at Mansion Nazaret. The downsides are the number of stairs and steps to get around the place and the size of the "Kitchen"! Tiny area to try to prepare food in. We ate out every day, but it may be a problem if not. The top floor (212- ) are a steep climb from the pool area and also suffer from noise from the bars at the back of the apartments. Woken after two am a couple of times. Apart from that, very good value. Friendly staff, clean and efficient. There were only 7 coat hangers in our closet and 10 more were delivered within a couple of hours of me mentioning it. Located close to lots of decent restaurants and bars. If we visit Costa Teguise again, we would stay here.

Room Tip: Low floor rooms at front.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple