Bluebay is a nice hotel and would stay here again. We were close enough to go into costa teguise main square which is lovely and clean with a huge range or bars, shops & restaurants or you can also enjoy other bars and restaurants near by. Nina's restaurant and los amigos are with walking distance of the hotel we tried them both and they were fantastic. The room was clean and ideal with its kitchen facility's. The staff are more than helpfull and very friendly. There was a reasonably good range of food I managed to find something I liked on most meal times but did feel it could have been hotter. The bus to Puerto del carmen is a nice day its €2.80 per adult and is about 45mins journey the bus is caught at the back of the hotel. All in all a nice place, I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise