Just returned from Blue Bay. First visit to Lanzarote. Flight from Gatwick delayed arrived at Hotel around midnight. On arrival no food or drink available, luckily we had eaten on plane. Had to find own rooms, no lifts, and we were on top floor ( I know there are only two floors, but it was a hike!). However, rooms were excellent and we got what we requested - balcony, pool and sea view. Rooms spotlessly clean, kettle and bottle of water supplied along with tea/coffee but no milk! Food good choices -staff lovely and very helpful. Had to pay for pool towels and wifi. Evenings lack good entertainment but found good bars - Monica's and the Cavern. This hotel in my opinion needs a comfortable lounge area, but I would comment that it was spotlessly clean. We enjoyed our break but don't think we would return to this particular hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise