Just returned from a family holiday at the blue bay hotel which was enjoyed by all,travelled with children between the ages of 2-6 the eldest had a great time and really enjoyed the childrens mini disco,Oliver of the entertainment team gives 100% and was excellent with the children.All the hotel staff we came into contact with were pleasant and friendly.
I feel as though the pool area certainly needs a revamp,prior too going to this hotel I had read reviews about the missing tiles in the swimming pool and children getting their feet cut, unfortunatley my grandaughter also cut her foot whilst using the swimming pool, and we found the water in the pool to be quite cold.We managed to get a sun bed when needed but found that parasols were sparse.
The food in the restaurant was okay and we always found something to satisfy all our families requirements, but i think for anyone staying for more than 1 week the food may become a litlle repetative,they seem to like chicken and pork a lot.All inclusive drinks option were local brands,but for a few euros you can purchase well known brands from the bar that are given in decent measures.The children loved that fact that they were able to have unlimited amounts of ice cream and juice when needed.
The rooms we had were quite large as were the balcony area,room service was good,although there was no room service on a Saturday,liked the fact that there was a fridge and kettle in the room and tea and coffee was availablle from the restaurant, enabling us to have a morning drink prior to going down to breakfast.
There are plenty of local bars and restaurants that offer reasonable priced drinks and food, we especially enjoyed the local indian restaurant food was excellent.
we enjoyed the lovely walk along the promenade and there are 3 local beaches all within 5 -20 minutes walking distance, also a good park which the children enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise