Myself my friend and my 2 children aged 11 and 12 stayed here for 10 days. Read reviews before i left, and yes some things were true, but at the end of the day, the staff were lovely, the food was absolutely fine, plenty of choice, and lucy and oliver just love the kids. The entertainment at night was really good apart from maybe a couple of nights. Yes, the sunbeds were uncomfy, yes, tiles were missing, yes maybe not enough on through the day for the kids, but you know, you make the best of it, at the end of the day, clean rooms, roasting sun, though somedays not till about 1 o,clock, and rather windy, but you welcome a breeze when its as hot, food was good, staff were lovely what more do you want??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise