I stayed here as a young couple, all inclusive for one week.
first impressions: great check in, showed a map of the hotel, restaurant/ bar opening times etc. requested a room with a walk in shower due to an injury, but did not receive this, instead a ground floor room.
Food: the food was not great and became repetitive the week we was there, although they did try their best to drum up some themed nights. The best meal of the day was breakfast, a wide choice. The all inclusive alcoholic drinks where okay but not the best.
Rooms: The rooms where pretty basic, on our arrival into our room we was greeted by a very unwelcoming lizard! Do not request a room on the ground floor! There is a lot of passing noise and noise from the floors above! Oh and cockroaches! The air con was actually freezing couldn't sleep with it on and couldn't sleep with it off.
Facilities/entertainment: the pool was large but very cold! Too cold for me to go in. The entertainment tried there best in the day to create activities in the day, also adult activities, mainly football that my partner took part in everyday. There was also shows on every night & football in the piano bar.
Location: there was a beach close to the hotel but the prettier beaches where a distance. We usually walked and it took us around 35 minutes, not what you want in 40oc heat. As far as night life goes there wasn't much for us to do, we usually ate out in the evening and went into the town where you can find some lovely restaurants at a reasonable price.
Overall the holiday wasn't really catered for younger couples, the hotel was all a little basic and I felt a bit let down, I have visited other Canary Islands and would recommended visiting one of those, I found Lanzarote in general was not as pretty and clean as the others. We were also caught up in a sand storm which had blown over from Africa which may have ruined our experience a bit as the visibility was bad and the heat was unbearable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments just 300m from the beach at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Ideal for family holidays full of sun, fun and sport on the fabulous Canary island. Ideal for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your BlueBay Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Lanzarote Hotel Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Costa Teguise
- Hotetur Lanzarote Bay Hotel
- BlueBay Lanzarote Costa Teguise