“Best Experience Ever!!!!”

Daivoon Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience at first hand how Daivoon lives and laughs!Daivoon is a family run dive center in Costa Teguise (Lanzarote). Goetz & Michi offer you individual service, safe diving and competent dive training. Furthermore both of them wholeheartedly and humorously care about their clients and ensure variety and adventure underwater, but also above the surface (BBQs, excursions,…).
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Diving with Daivoon was fantastic, we did the Discover Scuba Diving dive. This included the use of complete equipment, intro to the basic concepts followed by a 45 minute dive within the bay of Puerto Del Carmen. Goetz and Tommy were our instructors and provided the transport from Costa Teguise to the dive site, the instructors were fantastic helping us to understand what was required of us to stay safe and also giving us a fantastic experience. there was great visibility and seen an entire new world while under.

All the staff speak fantastic English and were extremely helpful they have truly insured that diving has become my new passion and we are already trying to organise our next trip to Costa Teguise to do more dives. Highly recommended.

1  Thank DerekNicoll

Reviewed May 5, 2014

3 "older" learners and on younger one booked a few days at the centre in March. The instructors (and indeed the whole team) were very patient and flexible - we thoroughly enjoyed the experience, challenging yet highly rewarding.
Clare

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I spent a week in Lanzarote where I went from never being in the water to qualifying as an SSI Open Water diver with a Deep Diving speciality under my belt as well.

Daivoon was recommended to me by my girlfriend's father who lives in Lanzarote, and it couldn't have been better. Right from the beginning it was clear that this was a fun family business where enjoying your dives safely was a top priority. Michi cracked the whip, Glynn ran my dives, Goetz tried to give me four kittens and I had a great time.

Glynn was a very patient calm instructor who left me feeling safe throughout - even when wreck diving at 34m on the last day. He drove us all around Lanzarote making sure we tried different sites each day depending on the conditions and the training needs.

Group sizes were 2 for open water diving and four once qualified - I was out of the tourist season so very lucky.

I will be back as soon as I can get the holiday time.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great staff with good attitude. You feel welcome from the first moment. Shoutouts to Glynn who is an awsome dive instructor.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

A visit to Daivoon is must if you visit Costa Teguise. I completed a total of 8 dives however the dive sites are located outside of Costa Tequise. Daivoon lay on transport to these sites so your own transport is not required. To the north we dived at Charco del Palo which was a bit of an eye opener in more ways than one. Down to the wreck sites just south of puerto Del Carmon. All the staff speak really good English and are really friendly (even to none divers!) and very knowledgeable about the sites they dive. Hopefully won't be long till I return.