“Fun and professional, these guys made my holiday!”

Daivoon Diving Center
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Costa Teguise
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience at first hand how Daivoon lives and laughs!Daivoon is a family run dive center in Costa Teguise (Lanzarote). Goetz & Michi offer you individual service, safe diving and competent dive training. Furthermore both of them wholeheartedly and humorously care about their clients and ensure variety and adventure underwater, but also above the surface (BBQs, excursions,…).
Featherstone, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and professional, these guys made my holiday!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I did the three day course with these guys and it was honestly a blast. The team are all really excellent fun both in character and in conversation, and make sure you're feeling safe and comfortable at all times. Goetz and Glyn were excellent instructors for my brother and myself, being enthusiastic and upbeat at all times, getting us up-close and personal with a lot of marine wildlife... My personal favorite moment was getting to within one foot of a cuttlefish.
Its not just a company; Daivoon is a place to make friends and meet people with a common interest who are genuinely great to be around. They even give you the photos from all your dives, so you can see just how great you look in neoprene... That said, I loved every minute of it!
So thanks Diavoon crew! We're really grateful for your hospitality and look forward to seeing you again in the not-too-distant future. Have fun with your sun and sand, you lucky devils! :)

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Alastair S

• Polish first
“Excellant diving experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Took my two children diving with me for the first time, was a bit nervous for them but Glyn made them both feel at ease. We all really enjoyed it and will visit again.
Unforgetable experience.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank C Boddy
Ballycarry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Course & Fantastic people to dive with”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

You get to meet very few people these days that have the ability in communication and have the versatile and adaptability as Glyn. His instruction is very clear and precise and never gets flustered in anyway. I can not recommend anyone else than Glyn to go to for business in his field of expertise in communications or his amazing love of Diving. I am hope to be back soon and I am so looking forward to diving again in Lanzarote & Daivoon Dive centre.
Fantastic staff all very knowledgeable in the field of diving and great company, love the extra personal touches from the owners Goetz & his lovely wife Micky. I can not thank you all enough for such a great time and miss you all so much.

Kindest Regards
Iain
From Liquid Colour Design - Northern Ireland

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Iain B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant & very professional”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic afternoons diving session with Glyn. I would like to say thanks again to Glyn for a wonderful afternoon again & to the rest of the team who made me feel very welcome. Fantastic guy's keep up the good work

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stuart365
Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“good fun”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Not long back from Lanzarote, I did a couple of days diving with Diavoon. Found it to be a fantastic center. Nothing was to much hassle, the people were friendly, the diving was great and good value for the money. As an experienced diver it was nice not to end up at the back of a big group, sorting out newbies as the guide zoomed off in to the distance, as is so often the case with bigger dive centers.

Visited June 2013