We got back last night and I have to say reading some of these reviews made it sound like a holiday from hell...and it was far from that! Ok here's a quick break down of what to expect:
What's not so good? Well it's not exactly pretty or posh, but it's aqeuate. It's true one of our wardrobes smelt a bit... But we just used the other one! The apartments consist of a rather large living area with a sofa bed if there's more than 2 of you. The fridge worked ok and there was a microwave, but not enough pans if you wanted to cook something. You have to hire kettles and hair dryers ect, we weren't fussed! The decor and the bedding and towels was a bit dated and if I'd have looked I probably would have found cracked tiles ect.... But really who cares when your only sleeping there!? The worst thing was probably the food. We were all inclusive and the breakfast was great but the rest of the food wasn't for me. It was for the Spanish residents who seemed very happy. The hotel was full of Spanish pensioners which was about 90% of the clientele so who can blame them for catering for them? It was things like liver, rabbit and cuts of meat and the veg was frozen, that I wasn't fond of. However there was always salad, chips, pasta. We took our 20 month baby and she loved the pasta and jelly/ mouses for pudding! We went out for a meal a few nights, but don't get me wrong it wasn't THAT bad!
What was good? Well for one it was clean. The rooms and the facility. The staff were fantastic and really went to great efforts for us, the barman was wonderful and couldn't do enough to help! The location was good too. 10 mins walk to the beach and town and the park which was lovely! The place was quiet which is what we wanted with a baby. The pool area was great for the baby with a toddler pool which was ideal and there was usually sun beds although not enough parasols or shad by far! The baby's cot was great to... A proper mattress and spotlessly clean. The Spanish in the hotel were plesant enough and the weather was great! We had a lovely time and would recommend the resort. All in all I would say better than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote