I had to write this review straight away because it makes me so mad that people write moany reviews just for the sake of venting to the world, when really what they're doing is putting people off a potentially great (cheap) holiday, or, if they choose to ignore it, making them paranoid that everything about the hotel they've already booked is going to be rubbish.
I just came back from a week at costa teguise gardens and had an amazing time, here's why:
DRINKS: All the basic stuff is included, the bar staff will make you any cocktail you want. You get small plastic cups but trust me there's enough alcohol in them!
FOOD: Lots of variety, same as I've had in every hotel I've stayed in. Really nice fresh salad, fruit, bread. If you only eat chips that's fine as well because you can just eat chips every day. Also you can get pizza, chips at the pool bar 1-3, then sandwiches and ice cream after that.
ENTERTAINMENT: Ok if you want 18-30s go to Malia, Magaluf whatever. This is a quiet resort and we knew that. June is spanish pensioner season, july - august is more young english. There was bingo every night but we played once and it was actually a laugh. You can win 70 euros which isn't a bad thing hey?! We spent the start of most nights sitting at the bar chatting to the barmen and other guests. Happy days.
PEOPLE: The staff at the hotel made the holiday. Hamza, Franklin, Danny, Juan - you're so great. Entertainment from Paul and Quincy was good as well. We wet ourselves watching Paul lead the geriatric line dancing every night. (if you go with a positive attitude you can actually make the best of everything)
ROOM: No problems at all, I got everything I asked for like extra pillow, more toilet roll, fix the fridge. Cleaners don't come every day but they do if you ask!
It's a bit of a walk to the main town but you can get a cab for 3,50. There's various english karaoke bars and a club which were fun enough. If you want more nightlife you can go to puerto del carmen.
We'd massively recommend hiring a car - it cost 25 euros for the day all inc. and we got to see loads of the island including puerto calero market and the timanfaya national park (8 euro entry, worth a trip).
If you're a couple or family wanting a nice quiet, CHEAP holiday, this is definitely for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the complex offers a mixture of nature, relax and a holiday atmosphere. At the main restaurant you can enjoy a varied buffet or an extensive menu depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, isolated from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility (PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Hotel Costa Teguise
- Oasis Timanfaya Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Timanfaya Costa Teguise
- Timanfaya Golf Apartments
- Globalia Timanfaya Golf
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Gardens Lanzarote