First time to stay at this hotel. Stayed on all inclusive basis. Food can be a bit tiring after a while, did eat out on a couple of occassions, good steak houses and Indian restaurants.
While this hotel is looking somewhat tired, it has a beach outside of the property and you can walk on the promenade around to other beaches and see the areas with the restaurants and bars. Entertainment at night not great. Animation team not great, did not come round the pool
to invite you to participate in any activities. In general would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Teguise Playa Hotel is a hotel resort in Costa Teguise. Located in El Jablillo's coastline, this beach hotel is specially designed for couples and families with children who want to spend magical under excellent weather conditions at the Canary Islands. Common areas and Superior rooms have been recently renovated in order to offer to its guests more confort and quality during their stay. Rooms with balcony or terrace and spectacular sea views. For those who loves to play golf, The Be Live Experience Grand Teguise Playa Hotel holds agreements with the two existing golf courts in Lanzarote: the Lanzarote Golf and the Costa Teguise Golf. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Grand Teguise Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa Costa
- Occidental Teguise Playa
- Occidental Grand Teguise Playa Hotel
- Occidental Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel Grand Teguise Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise