“Excellent !!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great food. Wonderful staff. Owner very welcoming. We went three times in one week and had great food everytime. Really enjoyed the wine. Great selection and great advice and generosity from the owner. Thank you.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went looking for Mr Romeos which came highly recommended. Couldn't find it but stumbled across this restaurant and so glad we did. Excellent service and fab food couldn't fault it!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This family run Italian restaurant is located in Las Cucharas Centro Comercial. We ate there twice in a week. Pasta dishes were generous and well cooked, with tasty sauces. Pizza's were crispy and well flavoured. Well worth a visit

1  Thank Mac10K
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This restaurant is fab, the food was amazing, the prawns in hot garlic oil are to die for!! mmmmmmmm. the staff were great very attentive couldn't ask for more. We were recommended this restaurant by rosemary who worked in the sands beach, she gave us a little card and we got a free bottle of wine. The was by far the best meal of our holiday and when I return with my family I shall be bringing them here!!! Thank you again for the great hospitality!! 5*****

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Second time here and.. As far as food goes, italian food is both my wifes and my favorite food. With my grandmother being Italian and having a large Italian community in a small area we have a choice of of Italian cuisine on our door step... However this place is fantastic and you will find the food hard to beat.. We ate a little greedy both our first time and this time.
I regularly eat out at restaurants of £50-60 per head and the food here meets and exceeds in most areas..I've only ever eaten a pizza of this quality at our local Italian pizzeria, must be the family secret sauce.. Lasagna, well that's the best I've ever tasted (best not tell my grandmother) home made meatballs, to die for, I could go on and on.
The only down fall is the decoder is a bit dated, but it's rustic and makes me feel like I'm at my grandmothers so I didn't mind it.
The staff are wonderful, polite and prompt, accommodating our children with some sort of enjoyment.
I would recommend anyone and everyone to eat hear. We have even considered a long weekend in Costa teguise just to eat here.