Having read the good reviews (although noting several were by 'first timers') we walked quite a way to eat here.
1. Nati the owner is a nice friendly lady whose pride in her restaurant is evident by the time she takes to respond to adverse reviews.
2. Restaurant is clean and tidy
3. Clearly very child-friendly and suited to families
1. On taking our seats we were only offered the A-la-carte menu and not the 'Special 3 course' menu displayed outside. Unacceptable. Customers may be embarrassed to ask for the 'cheap' option.
2. Took too long for waiter to take our drinks order, even though it wasn't busy. I really dislike sitting in a restaurant with nothing in front of me.
2. All other restaurants in this price range in CT have linen tablecloths and napkins
3. At over 12 euros for a seafood pizza I would expect the topping described as 'crab' to mean just that and not slices of seafood stick.
Experience as a couple was average. Would be a good place to go as a family.
Reviewers who rate the restaurant as the best in CT should try El Navarro which has similar prices (recommended only for couples/adult groups).
I appreciate Nati may reply that I should have commented at the time, but there was nothing which she could have done to improve our experience, and in my view that's what TA is for - I have no wish to enter into a negative discussion to spoil my evening.
Still - as Nati says, 25 years in business ...