“Very nice indeed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great hostess. Turned up without a booking, and as a large group of 11, and with restaurant quite busy, i thought this was very accomodating.
Food was great. All chose various dishes from the menu and no-one had any complaints. Only dined there once, but would recommend as one of the top places in eat in Costa Teguise.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We had 2 enjoyable family meals here. The kids went for their usual garlic bread/margherita pizza/ice cream combo, with clean plates. Although there is a comprehensive menu, we found the selection of 'specials' too tempting, and thoroughly enjoyed the home made spaghetti and meatballs, and the fresh tuna.
We were made to feel very welcome, with friendly service.
A touch pricey, but just what we wanted for a family meal.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have recently returned from a 2 week holiday in Lanzarote and once again while visiting Portobello Restaurant I was not disappointed. I received a warm welcome on each occasion and I was there at least 5 times and I was treated to excellent food each visit. I tried different things on the menu each time but have to admit the garlic prawns, the meatballs, the calamari,the lamb cutlets, the sea bass, the penne pasta(can't remember which one) were all delicious. I was amazed all of the above were so reasonably priced too. Nati the hostess was so warm and friendly as were her staff and I thank them so very much for making my holiday so special. I hope to be there again in February when I will visit Portobello to sample more of the excellent food I was served on my recent visit.My friends enjoyed it as much as I did and are also looking fwd to their next visit.My friend celebrated her birthday while there and we had a birthday cake and all for her . The whole restaurant and guests joined in the singing - that was so special. Its little things like this that makes the holiday so special. Hats off to you Nati and your staff.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a real lovely restaurant, Nati and her staff are really lovely, really helpful and cannot do enough for you. The food is absolutely superb! The wine and beer is fab, definitely recommend the house red, not expensive, but an excellent drink. They serve San Miguel on draft which is a must when in Spain, just lovely. I cannot fault this restaurant at all. We loved Costa Teguise, so when we go back will definitely be eating here again, in actual fact even if we had not liked Costa Teguise we would go just so we could go to Nati's restaurant again!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had a lovely meal,staying close by, would probably not found it unless passing to the beach. Lovely hostess good value, efficient staff and possibly the best lamb ravioli i will ever have.Will definitely visit next time we go to the resort.