“Chris and Phil.”

Magma Lanzarote
Ranked #3 of 208 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: El rincon mas acogedor que encontraran en Costa Teguise. Hambiente calido y relajado donde pasar los mejores momentos de tus vacaciones. Ven a disfrutar en pareja y/o con amigos de nuestros cockteles, vinos, champagnes, cervezas o bebidas especiales. Te aseguramos que REPETIRAS!!! Cenas bajo reserva.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

we have been going to costa teguise for a number years and although Magma has only been opened for ten months it is Easley the best bar in the town.The couple who run the bar are so friendly and helpful nothing is to much trouble unlike a well know bar close by. We will be back in March.

2  Thank Arry115

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Walking back to the hotel from the beach, I decided I desperatley needed to use the loo. As we had been in Magma the night before and enjoyed a cocktail, I thought I would be ok to quickly nip in and use the loo, oh how wrong I was!!
I popped in, there was no-one inside so I just nipped in the loo, as I came out I was accosted by a female member of staff who from other reviews I know think may have been the owner.
She came over and gave me a right telling off in front of many other customers who were sitting outside and said that in future if I needed to use the facillities I was to ask first in which she woiuld have told me no as toilets are only for customers. I replied and said that we had been customers the night before and there was no-one in the bar when we popped in. She said she was in the kitchen and I should have shouted to ask. We made a conscious effort to avoid the Magma after that and I am shocked to see it is number #2 on trip advisors ratings as there are many much better bars than this in Costa Teguise!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is in a great location where you can appreciate the live music on the bandstand outside. Lovely wine list and fantastic cocktails - I accidentally knocked mine over and they replaced free of charge! Blankets as it gets colder is a nice touch.

2  Thank 99hstephens
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Visited this bar on the third night of our two week holiday and that was it we wouldn't go anywhere else. Warm friendly welcome, good value and ideally located to sit and relax. The couple running this bar are fabulous, nothing is to much trouble they even give you blankets on cooler nights. We will be returning to Lanzarote and the only bar for us is Magma.

2  Thank deborah r
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We visited this bar as I had seen it was on tripadvisor, We received a very warm welcome from the lady that served us. She informed us of the little square outside her bar of the little market that was held on certain evenings. The drinks were nice, cold and excellent value, we wanted to eat at this restaurant but when we returned that evening it was really packed obviously a very popular place, so we ate elsewhere. Our biggest regret of the holiday not eating here. I had to put the food as excellent in the ratings, but alas did not taste the food, but it looked good,

3  Thank probes