We stayed at the Melia Salinas Hotel for a week in May and really enjoyed it. The pool and garden area are amazing and the hotel is situated right next to a sandy beach on a little headland. It gives you direct access to a nice bay which is ideal for swimming and wind surfing. The rooms are good, very clean and comfortable, but a little old and simple. Don't expect the standard of a modern 5* hotel though that you may know from the UK or other northern European countries - otherwise you will be disappointed.
Make sure you get a good deal on your room and/or on an upgrade to the Level area. Then this hotel is an excellent choice to stay on Lanzarote!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise