Melia Salinas - Adults recommended
$105
BlueBay Lanzarote(Costa Teguise)
$112
  • Pool
Oceano Apartments(Costa Teguise)(Great Value!)
$61
$105
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Lanzarote Mar(Costa Teguise)
$99
Barcelo.com
$83
$78
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Sands Beach Resort(Costa Teguise)
$68
$65
HotelsClick
  • Pool
HD Beach Resort(Costa Teguise)
$318
3,549 results
All reviewsgrand suitemaster suitelevel areaspices restaurantlevel serviceclassic roomgarden villapool arealevel receptioncesar manriquesea viewfive star hotelbeach barhalf boardstandard roomlovely hotelan upgrade
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Lovely hotel which exceeded expectations. Although the hotel rooms are a little old fashioned, they are comfortable and I slept well. The facilities and beauty of the hotel are what makes it 5*, the hotel is built around a gorgeous tropical garden which is very much in keeping with Lanzarote/Canarian design, you get to walk through it and experience it everyday, its right outside your room! the salt water pool is gorgeous too. I was a solo traveller - it was perfect, got loads of rest and was able to switch off completely. Staff were friendly and very accomodating, I will be going back - a great discovery!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank escapelondon_13
vanesa R, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Salinas - Adults recommended, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear guest,
First of all let me thank you for taking your time to share your opinion about your recent stay at the Meliá Salinas & Garden Villas hotel.
It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed the Gardens designed by Cesar Manriquez and also the elegance of the hotel.
At the moment we are improving our facilities and we are renovating room with new furniture and decoration.
We hope to have the oportunity to give you another welcome at the hotel in a near future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We always have a week in April to get away from the English weather so we were really looking forward to this break .when we were shown the room it looked fine but the next day in the light we could see this was far from the 5 star we thought it would be !!!!! Although it had everything you need it didn't have the nice little luxuries you expect and pay for of a 5 star. The bed was big but very hard and uncomfortable so after 3 nights we were ready to get back home for a good night sleep. We did however look at an upgrade to a junior suite and it looked fabulous but alas it was out of our price range another 100euros a day extra (no way) we thought we had paid enough already.the ambience of the hotel is lovely but they are let down on the linen and decor of the rooms which are abit jaded .we would however go back but maybe try another hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool room as all rooms face the sea and have good views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sandwick
vanesa R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Melia Salinas - Adults recommended, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear guest,
First of all let me thank you for taking your time to share your opinion on Tripadvisor web.
Regarding to your comments, let me inform you that refurbishments at the hotel are being carried on. We are updating rooms with new furniture, decoration and amenities.
About the bed, let me inform you that mattresses are being changed and I suposse your bed had a new one. I am very sorry if it meant a problem during your stay.
Thank you very much again for your comments and I remain at your disposal for anything you may need.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel have a heated small pool for children, and two big pool that are not heated.
We had a junior suite and our group of 2 adults and two children had more then enough space.

We had to extra bed in additional to our double bed, and it didn't feel crowded.
The junior suite also have an excellent terrace, really big, and with a great view.

The support staff at the club house for children were really great and helpful.
Our children of 4 and 5 did not speak English, but they still had a great time.

The dinner buffet was just excellent. 2-4 chefs stand ready to prepare fresh fish, meet, pasta ++ Many all-inclusive resorts serve so-so food, but this was top notch! My personal favorite was the seafood, they had 5-6 different types of fresh fish ready every night. Local types and also sword fish, salmon, tuna ++ Great stuff! See the posted pictures for more info.

Recommended!

Room Tip: If you are a family of 3 or 4, go for the junior suite with the big terrace
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Familiemannen

Dear guest,
Let me thank you for taking your time to share your opinion and your pictures with Tripadvisor' s users.
I hope your family and you are great after coming back to Norway. It was a pleasure for us to meet a so nice family at the hotel and a so fantastic kids. I will report those comments personally to the entertainment team.
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed with the shellfish variety in Spices Restaurant and thank you so much again for your comments and pictures.
I hope to have another oportunity to see you again at the Meliá Salinas & Garden Villas.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have just returned from a two week holiday and while we had a lovely time, I would not class this hotel as 5*, more like a 3*. It may well have been originally 5* but sadly the standard bedrooms are tired and in need of updating, we were offered an upgrade on arrival but did not opt for this as we felt the €55 per day was a bit steep. Around the pool area several of the paths are breaking up and you have to watch your step to avoid tripping, the pool paint is flaking in places.

However you cannot fault the staff, or the choices in the restaurant the food was excellent with a wide variety, meat and fish all cooked to order. Hotel and grounds were very clean, it is clear there is work in progress to update the grounds. There were plenty of sun beds with good quality mattresses.

We travelled without children and there were very few children at the hotel during our stay, I would suggest it is focused towards adults.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karen C
vanesa R, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Salinas - Adults recommended, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and to share your opinion about your recent stay at the Meliá Salinas & Garden Villas.
Regarding to your comments, let me inform you that improvements are being carried on in order to improve the facilities of the hotel.
It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed our gastronomy and that our staff reached your expectations.
Thanks again and do not hesitate to contact me for any further information you may need.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Came here with my daughter for 14 nights for the first time recently.
Its a lovely hotel and to be honest I cannot find any faults at all.
We were greeted by the lovely Fabiousa and and because we were staying In a Juniors suite we had access to 'The Level' adult only pool which was Idyllic...we later upgraded to a master suite because the price was reasonable.
Our favourite little snacking place during day was the 'Gastro'' Wine and cheese bar' where Tina and drach (sorry I do not know how to spell your name) were wonderful, quiet,polite,efficient service and understanding.
All In all a great stay,good food and fast room service.
I cannot forget Tomas on main reception,what a delightful man,(Numero Uno Tomas,Numero Uno)
Nothing was too much trouble.
will return.

Room Tip: The beach Is so nice and makes a change from beside the pool all day
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ManchesterEmma

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your opinion with Tripadvisor users.
Is fantastic to hear comments like this one, because it means you have spent a very good time.
Fabiola, Tomas and Tina will be delighted with your comments and they will be glad to receive you again at the Melia Salinas & Garden Villas.
Thank you very much again and please, do not hesitate to contact me for everything you may need.