We stayed in this hotel to celebrate a special birthday and really enjoyed the experience. I agree the main hotel is a little 70s style but the Level experience was excellent and service by the friendly pool bar waiter fab. Def. worth paying more for the extras that The Level brings you and the calm adult-only experience by the pool is an experience not to miss. I would recommend B&B only as there are some great (non touristy) local restaurants to be found nearby and Vanessa will be happy to recommend some excellent ones selling local produce. We had a great time, hope you do too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool. The hotel offers direct access to the beach and exclusive Sanctuary by The Level services in some rooms, including access to the private Sanctuary by The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise