I have been to this hotel 3 times now, the first with my sister and the other two times with my husband. We were only there for a long weekend as we live in Fuerteventura but I have to say on all the visits we did, it was lovely. We were half board and both the breakfast and dinner were amazing! There was so much choice, I wanted to eat everything they offered! The rooms were very clean and presented well, specially the shampoo, body lotion which were ETRO products which pleased my husband as he is Italian.....I would definately go again for a long weekend!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-recommended hotel (min. 16 years) is surrounded by 2 white sandy beaches. Dive into the lagoon swimming pools or enjoy the lush gardens. Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports centre, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty centre, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach. The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including access to the exclusive The Level Pool, a private check-in area, rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and personalised concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Melia Salinas - Adults recommended reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Salinas Hotel Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Costa Teguise
- Gran Melia Hotel Salinas
- Melia Salinas - Adults Recommended Lanzarote/Costa Teguise