“Hilarious!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lively Lady Show Bar

Lively Lady Show Bar
Ranked #6 of 17 Nightlife in Costa Teguise
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lively Lady show Bar is a comedy drag show bar In Costa Teguise, suitable for everyone to enjoy. The shows consist of comedy mime, live singing and audience participation and families are more than welcome. There are 7 different shows on 7 different nights. We look forward to seeing and entertaining you.
Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Hilarious!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

After reading some reviews on trip advisor, we just had to go to this show. We weren't disappointed. We laughed through the entire show. So much that our cheeks really hurt. I still can't believe that this show is free. All 6 of us enjoyed it so much, we returned again the next night. Thanks so much for making our holiday. We will definitely return to lanzarote just for this show. Hilarious.

Visited February 2014

Maidenhead
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fun, funny and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

The show is fun, bar is full of friendly staff, especially Coco the bartender who is training to be a pilot and all the rest on the stage. Good priced drinks, easy going staff and a friendly atmosphere. Go if you like drag shows but if you don't then jog on. Love their songs and the karaoke afterwards is hilarious!

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Ignore the bad reviews. This place is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the lively ladies a few times and I still laugh my socks off every time. The staff are such genuinely nice friendly people who take the time to talk to their customers and make sure they're enjoying themselves. The show itself is hilarious, proper pee your pants funny and it lasts for ages. We were there last night and it was packed and were still sat talking to the acts until 4am. For a place with no entry fee it is incredible. We had an amazing night filled with sangria, laughter and karaoke. We have become so attached to the place that we went for a proper Sunday roast today. It was amazing. I highly recommend the roast chicken. We are going back again to see the show tomorrow night and can't wait. Well done everyone at the lively lady!! I can't speak highly enough of this place.

Visited January 2014
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bloody fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time watching the Lively Lady show, and I tell you what.... It was the best night so far of my stay! It was a packed Saturday night, everyone really got in the spirit and was singing and dancing along. The ladies were fabulous with an array of music performed and a lovely selection of outfit changes! It was a real hoot!
Afterwards there is karaoke which was just as great, and I even did it after one of the lovely ladies offered to sing with me!
Such great staff and great feel to the place

Even went back the following day and had an Amazing roast dinner!

Can't fault it and going back tomorrow night!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cherry21112
Rep of Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Hmmmmm”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

So this was a strange experience but entertaining none the less. The men of our group were extremely comfortable but the woman found it very funny. I thought the guys were entertaining but the venue is very run down and dated. The bar lady is friendly and its in a good location.

Visited May 2013