Review Highlights

from $34.90
from $68.60
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews lively ladies miss kitty drag show great night every night tongue in cheek free entry great fun first night warm welcome jo laugh audience hilarious karaoke coco bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For a free fun filled evening & trip down memory lane try Decades which hosts the two lovely ladies. With Carry On humour, no offence for a family & adult friendly show..fabulous costumes & profession performances. Loved it.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Went to watch the show tonight. Was initially concerned as the bar is a bit out of the way and not in the most scenic of locations. However, once the show started I had an absolute scream. The show was proper old school drag and miss kitty and Jo King were brilliant at making the audience laugh but never made you feel uncomfortable. Perfect hostesses. Also, I'd read here that the prices were high, but the large beers were only €2.50 which was a great price and €1.00 cheaper than the beers at the music hall tavern. Given that the show was absolutely free it was incredible value for money. With the girls...well ladies, doing 3 different shows in a 4 day rotation, I'm gutted that we found this place at the end of our holiday. Definitely recommend to all.

1  Thank LoveTravel548183
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Not sure where some of the other reviewers have been used to drinking but 2 pints of dorada for 5 euros with no door charge definitely isn't expensive to watch a show!! Great interaction with the audience and funny show, if we weren't going home in a few days we would love to have seen the next one. Will definitely come and visit next time we're in Lanzarote.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable time and felt very entertained by these ladies. Great selection of music and I loved how interactive it was. It took me back in time with the humour and songs! Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Pink_jules22
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My teenage daughter and I visited one Friday night for the 10:30pm show and we had a great time. The drinks (I was having G&Ts) are 5 euros but there is no entrance fee to pay to see the show.
It’s very tongue in cheek and there were lots of little kids at the show, my daughter didn’t want to leave until the end. The audience is encouraged to sing along and its a nice atmosphere. The show bar is located opposite Pueblo Marineras which is the local square full of bars and restaurants so it’s a quick skip across the road if you want to catch a show. Well worth a visit for something different to do.

1  Thank NicolaRedcar
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Yeah another great cheese fun night always a good show and laughed a lot it can get very warm inside but it's manageable Kevin Michele and coco are a good team and this is a must when we visit

1  Thank tim8377
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

First for those who say they didn’t like it have completely missed the point and to be quite frank good riddance, more room for me to sit back and enjoy! Walked in here with my friend, were blatantly not locals and we both dress quite loud but were made to feel welcome right away. A wonderful queen told us where to go get cash and even held the show for us. Really really kind! Everyone was super friendly, up for a laugh and it was all very tongue in cheek classic drag and I LOVED it. £5 drinks alright as they go on the island I suppose that’s expensive but for a start it’s branded alcohol which is bliss from the all inclusive tripe and the measurements are obviously large! Branded soft drinks too. Also there is no entry fee at all! So you’re paying for these wonderful queens entertainment and I couldn’t recommend it enough. Brilliant night. Both queens were just as good as each other and to be frank I almost had a wee during about 10 times.

PLEASE GO!

4  Thank Hhughes8686
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Was staying close by and ended up here every night. It was very very quiet in the area but we still managed to have great fun and laughs. Kevin, Coco and Michael all work together to make everyone feel welcome and it was wonderful to meet them

3  Thank Marytweek
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Staff were very friendly and we were made very welcome, drinks were not expensive, it was great seeing the show with numbers that I had forgotten existed. a shame that the was not a larger audience (if the is not enough people in the show doesn't go up)they have usually 4 different shows a week so it is worth going fairly often as the same show isn't repeated nightly curtain goes up about 22:30, we will certainly return next time we are in the resort. and many thanks to the boys for making us so welcome.

2  Thank nigelp442
Reviewed March 30, 2018

We were a party of 12 hens and Kevin and Michael couldn't do enough for us .they put a brilliant show on and we had a fantastic night . We would recommend this to anyone who is on holidays . Thank you kevin and Michael for making our hen party a memorable one . Keep up the hard work .

Sharon edwards from Swansea