“Best Gluten Free Pizza Ever”

L'Aperitivo di Alessio
Ranked #79 of 199 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

After only finding out recently I am a celiac I was a little concerned with eating out as this is my first time abroad knowing I have this condition. Whilst on holiday in Costa Teguise me and my partner researched and read previous reviews about this restaurant as it stated they make gluten free pizzas so we gave it a try. The restaurant is ran by husband and wife and they cannot do enough for you I could even create my own gluten free pizza if it was not on the menu and my partner did the same, the pizzas were huge and well worth the money. Also with the bill they gave me a gluten free lolly and my partner a chocolate. Overall great meal cannot fault it and will definitely be returning in the future!

2  Thank remmies25

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We wanted pizza and as Italians we were a little concerned with quality and taste of the pizzas we could find here, so I browsed tripadvisor and ran into this place. We went and had one Hawaiian gluten free pizza and a normal salmon pizza. Let me tell you, they both were delicious! The only thing is about the place: a bike and the laundry basket in plain sight...but other than that it was a really good experience.
The waitress also brought me a gluten free lolly instead of a chocolate praline (as for my boyfriend) with the check!

1  Thank SilviaSilvia91
Reviewed May 18, 2013

A fantastic restaurant, chief and his wife couldn't do enough for us, as a party of 9 ranging in age from 19 to 73.
Good range of gluten free products, and a good quality set menu for a reasonable price.
Have eaten their twice so far during our 2 week stay and intend to go again before our return home.
Fantastic quality and a fair price.

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We ate here after reading very positive reviews on Trip Advisor.
The starter, pizzas and wine were excellent and very reasonably priced. The restaurant was rather quiet, although we noticd that all other diners were locals (a sign of a good restaurant).
The staff were very friendly, but not over attentive, which made the evening very relaxing. To finish the meal, we were offered a complementary Limcillo, which added the final touch to the meal. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Despite going to Costa Teguise many times this was the first time we visited this restaurant and I wish we had gone before.
It has a lovely local atmosphere and fantastic food. I had lamb ravioli which was served in a delicate cream sauce, my wife had calves liver and the childrenhad pizza. All of it was first class.
The best meal we had all week