“SUPERB...”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We have visiting Costa Teguise for over 10 years - twice a year - and this restaurant is really worthwhile to visit.
Large menu - lovely outside tables - superb food and choice - staff very friendly and welcoming - lovely atmosphere - well worth another visit during the stay.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We never knew this place existed........lucky we went, it was my favorite meal of the holiday. Before we went we were told if it's good enough for the king of spain it's good enough for us.I had the salted prawns to start and fish casserole as a main both were just fab. My Hub and kids had soup to start and they said it was just lovely, My hub had a veg broccoli gratin and enjoyed it, ds had lamb chops and he devoured the lot and dd had breaded fish again devoured it. With wine/beer/minerals included it was one of the dearest meals and E100 but I really enjoyed my fish.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was a great eating experience, we were made to feel welcome by the owner and his excellent staff as soon as we arrived. The menu was extensive, so much variety ! The outside seating was perfect as the sun went down and the atmosphere was good. A mixture of nationalities appear to have discovered this gem of a restaurant.

1  Thank Jaine W
Reviewed October 28, 2012

if you want quality & good old fashioned service this is the place to eat,we went twice and it was excellent,Great crepes to end the meal with.

1  Thank fallenintoshadows
Reviewed October 21, 2012

A lovely restaurant, with an owner who believes in giving that old-fashioned and welcome superb quality, varied choice meals. His staff are a credit to him - well trained, and very friendly. We have been clients of Francisco for 25 years, visiting him and his restaurant every year - and never been disappointed. No holiday in Lanzarote would be the same for myself and my wife, without at least, four visits to La Jordana during our two weeks. Whether you prefer fish, or Meat, the choice is there. Well cooked and superbly presented, on hot plates.

1  Thank Grenvil B