“Great cocktails”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We came to this bar to watch the FIFA World Cup and have some drinks. The cocktails were really good and affordable (the most expensive ones were just 6€). The staff was really attentive too. The only reason I don't give it five stars is that the cocktails took about 15 minutes to arrive even though there wasn' t much people.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late Saturday night and enough people were in there. We both had steak on the stone which was lovely. Best meal we've had in Lanzarote. Staff were pleasant and tentative, only issue we had (just being a typical picky Brit!) was that there wasn't quite enough chips. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great restaurant good variety on menu for all tastes big or small lovely. Staff good service. Went there second to last night. Plenty on plate value for money

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The let down was the staff. The food choice is good I had the Calazone which liked it. My son choose the t bone steak on a rock. it came raw and cooked on the rock. My wife choose a pasta dish which she did not enjoy. he rely enjoyed it. the let down was the service. we asked for a second beer which never came. the bill was slow in coming when asked for..

Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was a scorcher of a day and we were having a nice stroll around Costa Teguise looking for somewhere to have a nice afternoon lunch. I fancied steak so we were walking past the Mastil and decided to stop here for lunch. The restaurant was too busy at all, maybe around 4-6 people eating in total and we opted to sit out front. However the chap seating us insisted that we sit at a 2 person table as there were only 2 people. I thought this to be a bit tight seen as the place was literally empty and nobody else was sitting at the side we were at so having a bit more space at a larger table would have been a lot more comfortable, but no. We were ushered to a small 2 person table.

This seemed to set the whole ambiance of the place which wasnt a good start. Having a look around at the decor and and table set up didnt help matters. The colour scheme was bland and table cloth colours seemed faded. It felt like the place had simply no character, no personality at all. It felt like sitting in emptyness awaiting food. Not a nice experience at all. We should have opted for the tex-mex across the road as it was buzzing!.

Nice service but the waiter didnt seem interested in any conversation or small talk at all. In fact he said almost nothing and struggled to crack a smile if I was honest. The food itself was really nice though, very tasty indeed. I had the mixed grill washed down with a few cokes. All in for a 50 Euro lunch I would say the food was worth it but the establishment and the waiter really needed a bit of character and refreshment about them. Now I understood why it was empty and the tex-mex was buzzing, or simply it may have been a case of visiting at the wrong time of day, dont know. I left the place with no real concern about returning or recommending the place at all. Mediocre at best.

2  Thank BigBozMagraw