“FANTASTIC RESTAURANT”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ate here 3 times during our holiday and must say it is by far thebest restaurant we ate at. The quality of the food, presentation and whilst it maybe a few cents more expensive than other restaurants. It was worth every euro. Absoulutly fantastic, great service, food and wine.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our second trip to Costa Teguise in 10 months and we knew we hadn't eaten in half the restaurants available to us, but we just do not know how we missed Mastil last September. In our most recent trip with my partner's two children (16 and 8) we ate in Mastil twice and we all declared it to be (both times) the best meal we had had during this holiday. Steaks were cooked to perfection, the 8 year old had pizza both times and one was the best pizza he'd ever had and the other was the secon best! Wonderful selection of starters and mains and the wines were wonderful on both occasions. We sat at the same table outside both times and its location is great for watching the comings and goings from the square down to the sea front. the staff were friendly, pleasant and professional. For all round good quality and excellent value I couldn't recommend Mastil highly enough!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I went here for tea as we like to help local businesses rather than mass marketed one size fits all restaurants.
I had lamb tagine which was delicious, it was hot, well seasoned and the meat was tender.
My partner had steak which was cooked well and was very tasty with a caramelised onion sauce.
Not the most amazing place we've ever eaten but sure beats some of the other naff places on the same road...

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed in Costa Teguise for 8 days, from 29/6/2013 and visited this restaurant 3 times for our evening meal. The service and atmosphere created is relaxed and very pleasant. All the staff (apart from the Chef) speak pefect English and more than happy to chat to you regarding the menu and all the drinks on offer. One of them is extremely knowledgeable on wine. The food is of a high standard. My only minor criticism is the sparce amount of vegetables, however this is not uncommon in the Canaries. Not a chance of having a dessert on any of our 3 visits. The seafood casserole and steaks are particularly good.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

From the outside this looks like a simple steak/pasta house. However, the staff were very friendly and the quality of the food was brilliant for the price. I had a pasta dish and my partner had the steak, which he said was cooked to perfection. Definitely worth a visit!