“The place to be!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jesters Bar

Jesters Bar
Ranked #2 of 18 Nightlife in Costa Teguise
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an English ran Karaoke and late night music bar, open until 4am every night. We have an extensive English, Spanish and German Karaoke collection for all tastes. Regular Special Events. Takeaway Food Served until Close. 5 TVs, 2 Pool Tables, Large Sun Terrace. Live Sport and Football Shown.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The place to be!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is definitely the best place to be in Lanzarote if you want a great night and if your good enough to get up and sing on the mic or not as good like me self still get up on the mic and just enjoy it! Either way your garanteed to have a great night!! See you's soon!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank gibbieeeee

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best bar in Costa Teguise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Would recommend this bar all day long! Friendly staff, reasonable prices and great for entertainment. Don't have a bad word to say about it, will defiantly be visiting it again!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Chelsea B
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“One not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Went to watch a show in costa teguise but it got cancelled so we went to jesters bar instead for a quick pint . Went in at 10.30pm and ended up coming out at 5.00am.
A good night was had by all .
Jesters plays a mix of different styles of music so there's something for everybody with karaoke in between.
Spotless toilets and friendly staff.
Would definitely go back and recommend to others.
We'll worth the 27 euro taxi fare from puerto del carmen

2 Thank Widda66
cardiff
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“best bar in lanzarote”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

this is an absolute must place to visit the currant owner as had this place for 5 to 6 years and shes a really lovely person her names ellen and she always makes a fuss of us she always remembers us always has time for a chat we go here everytime we go to lanzarote 2times year its a karaoke disco bar drinks are cheap opens 9pm to 4am

Visited June 2014
4 Thank leeannCardiff
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A lovely warm welcoming bar that is worthy of the good reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Me and my husband visited this bar whilst on holiday in costa teguise. I love using tripadvisor and discovered that it was number 1 for bars in the area so I was interested to try it out. Plus I am a karaoke addict so this type of bar is always my favourite! We initially went to a different bar around the corner from our hotel but we didn't like the atmosphere and quickly moved on to jesters. What a lovely bar it was. As soon as I entered I knew that I was going to love it. The drinks are reasonably priced, the entertainment is fantastic and the owners are so lovely. The bar is extremely welcoming and friendly. The owners in particular are a credit to this place, on my last night the lady owner even gave me a cardigan because I was cold which I thought was very kind and considerate. Also a great karaoke set which I really enjoyed as singing is my passion. All in all I would definitely recommend jesters and I will definitely return if I go back to the resort, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for a great time!

Visited June 2014