Just back from a lovely holiday at the Luabay. Room was small but very clean and modern, we were in room 6106, ground floor and a good location, swimming pool to the left, reception and evening bar just to the right and the pool bar right opposite. The terrace did not have the sun in the afternoon/evening but after a day in the sun and trying to get ready in the eve the room was cooler and more comfortable. Definitely needs more than just the 1 mirror in the bathroom though. There are things to join in with during the day if you want to and never once saw a shortage of sunbeds. Food was good enough and plentiful, paella very good. We went to the Mexican and Spanish theme nights in the pool bar, Mexican was quite nice but we did not enjoy the Spanish. The evening entertainment was very poor we thought, cringeworthy even. Most nights was finished by 10.30 with nothing to follow, not even someone playing some music to have a bit of a dance to and we were politely asked to leave dead on midnight. We were not looking for an lively, partying sort of holiday but did expect something more than what was offered in the evenings. We ended up going out for some of the evenings as could not face the entertainment although to be fair found the prices outside of the hotel reasonable. We found a bar called La Vida which we absolutely loved, the singer in there was brilliant and we could have a bit of a dance, it is by the entrance to the Grand Teguise Playa Hotel, which is a big hotel, you can't miss it. We watched some football in the Bulldog bar right out the front of our hotel, they show pretty much any game you could want to watch, 3 o clock kick offs etc and 3 different screens for different games. The location of the hotel is fantastic, right on the beach and right in the middle of town so you never have to go far for whatever you need. We got taxis to and from airport as is a fairly small distance and much less messing around than booking transfers, it cost between 15-18 euros each way shared between 2 of us and was worth it, we were at the hotel within 45 minutes from landing. Overall a fantastic holiday, just could have done with something decent in the hotel in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise