Stayed here from 6th October until the 13th. Was pleasantly surprised at the free upgrade to a sea view room!
not much I can say really. Weather was perfect, location was perfect, staff were very accommodating. The only thing that let it down was the food. Plenty of selection, but we found that nothing seemed to go together, if that makes sense.
My only other issue was the room location. Sea view was fantastic, however there are lots of bars below which play loud music till 1am ish. Its great if you're the party type and like to go out of a night time, but not so great if you like to get an earlyish night. getting to sleep whilst the music is playing is a bit of a struggle.
Last negative is the TV. Only around 3 English channels. Those being Sky News and 2 kids channels. Compare that to the 20+ German channels and it seems a bit unfair!
Besides those little quibbles we had a fantastic time. Looking to potentially go back again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise