Stayed here with my partner for a week, last minute holiday. We arrived very late at night and they had a snack waiting for us on arrival (so nice). The reception staff were very welcoming. When we walked to our room beside the dimly lit pool we were blown away by how peaceful it was and beautiful it looked. We had a standard room overlooking the pool. I know some people moaned about the rooms, but to be honest it was really nice, clean, new furnishings, fab bathroom and lots of clothes hanging space. Plasma tv on the wall, we were very pleased and the beds were very comfy. The food was really nice and varied. Every day the chef stood there cooking fresh fish and pork or chicken. Waiters really friendly. Didn't stay in at night, went to bars and the square, lots to do till midnight, which was fine. Hope to go back. All staff were professional and friendly. Loved it so much, hope we can go back next year. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise