I ordered the calamari here and unfortunately my partner ordered the steak. Nothing wrong with the steak at all by the way but he choked after swallowing a piece which was not down to the quality at all. The staff could not have been better in an emergency (whereas I went to bits!). They rushed over and performed the Heimlich manoeuvre on him and thank god the steak came back out. Can't thank you enough, life savers!! Never made him feel one bit embarrassed either, a lovely meal and so many thanks from both of us!! P.S thanks to the two ladies who helped as well if you read this, you deserve a medal!