“First class Mixed Grill”
Review of Tandoori Spice

Tandoori Spice
Ranked #6 of 197 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

On our initial visit, we saw a customer with a very appetizing looking dish on their table. I asked the waitress and she said it was a mixed grill priced at 15 Euros. I didn't hesitate to order it and told I would have to wait around 25 minutes while it was cooked in the tandoor oven. I had no problems in waiting for it to be cooked freshly. It arrived and consists of chicken tandoori, a large tandoori prawn, chicken tikka and shish kebabs (2). It also comes with a side dish of curry sauce, mild, medium or hot and I chose the medium option and was spot on. I also ordered a chapatti and my wife ordered Kasmiri rice which was delicious and sweet.
The price is not over priced at all and we returned for a second visit and was not disappointed one bit. The owner and her daughter are very polite and helpful and happy to explain items on the menu I was not familiar with.
A family on another table had eaten there every night for the past week so you be the judge.
I have no idea why this is not in the top 10 of restaurants in Costa Teguise. Keep up the good work guys, and once again....compliments to the chef

2  Thank monkeechops
There are newer reviews for Tandoori Spice

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Ate there twice during a New Year break at the Coronas Playa across the road. First visit - veg chilli masala: fiery and delicious. Second visit - tandoori paneer: good stuff. Big menu, nice staff. Recommended.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

All the family enjoyed their meal, a little on the mild side, but they were happy to make the dishes hotter if required. I found the chicken a little chewy!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Service was excellent( thanks Naomi )
Nice chilled atmosphere and the food was excellent even my 2 young children enjoyed it.
also not too expensive.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

very good food and service to match, and wont break the bank, highly recommended the lamb balti I had was great, as was my partners chicken tikka, presentation was excellent. As was the quality, service was unhurried and nothing was too much trouble.Would eat here again.