“Mucho meat at mikes”

Cuisines: Barbecue, German, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just got back from Mikes. Wasn't sure what to expect but quality of meat excellent. Plates of steak,bratwurst,ribs,pork and chicken as much as you could eat. Worth the money just for the steak!

1  Thank V H

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the bbq at€10 it was devine!!! There was a salad bar which no isnt massive but come on how much salad do you want!!!! The meat itself was perfection... they brought a huge plate of stake sausage chciken ribs and plenty more. And if by chance u r still hungry they do come round and ask u if u want more. The next thing on my list of stuff being brilliant... as known in most places u can have a large beer or small beer but this being a german restaurant there was extra large german beer..... its amazing if u like your beer. All staff wherr lovely and friendly!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We always stay in Puerto Del Carmen but read about this place whilst researching CT and any german restaurant gets my attention as I love their cuisine and beer alike. So we jumped on a bus one night, slightly apprehensive as we didnt really know where this place was. But luckily it was right by the bus stop we emerged at. It wasnt open till 7 so we nipped off for a cheeky pint and I went to check the place, and the chaps working there saw me and came to speak to me, which I thought was a nice touch. They were very friendly from the off, reserved me a table, and then explained the set up as it was one of the BBQ "all you can eat" nights. The food was immense with lots of meats covered and very tasty, ten out of ten. But even the salad cart was exceptional. In fact I probably ate too much of that but it was so nice I couldnt help it. I must of put away about 5 pints of top german ale as well and the bill was still way short of what I was expecting. Very happy, and full, we left to get our bus, worried that we might fall asleep and miss our stop. But we are now considering staying in CT in december, and its pretty much based on Mikes Schnitzel restaurant. Even if we stay in PDC again, we'll come here at least twice as it really was that good. Fantastic food, tremendous beer, and very nice friendly chaps running the place. Even give you free language lessons in german (which Ive forgotten Im afraid)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Saw the billboard saying eat as much as want barbecue for 9.95 so give it a try and I have to say that the amount of meat initially prepared was fantastic, chicken, steak, sausage, ribs and more and the help yourself salad bar to accompany the meat was great. If your are still feeling hungry after your initial serving the patron offers you a further serving if you want it.

Will definitely go back here again maybe on a night when it is not barbeque night to try some of the other dishes on offer.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Having visited and loved Mikes all you can eat BBQ nights on more than one occasion, we were keen to try Mike's normal menu. In particular I really wanted an authentic schnitzel washed down with a stein ot two. The only thing stopping me was the fact that their was nothing vegetarian on the menu for my partner. Speaking to Mike however, he advised that he would be happy to prepare a choice of vegetarian meals off menu for us. So we booked. The schnitzel was worth waiting for and the vegetarian german pasta with a mushroon sauce was excellent. Food, drink, service and price were fantastic and cooking off menu a personal touch that will keep us coming back to visit Mike and Wolfgang time and time again.