“Evening meal”

Restaurante El Patio
Ranked #72 of 230 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is always busy and often queues are big but worth waiting as very good food it was our first time and we have been coming to costa Teguise for 5 years. It’s a lovely big restaurant with air conditioning we ordered steak for me and chicken kebabs for her,food was very tasteful and the drinks went down well staff are non stop and constantly tidying up,very clean with plenty on the menu to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,989)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the mixed grill with canarian potatoes. It was amazing and great value. Felt like we had been sat in the cheap seats at the back because we had kids a bit but was still lovely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate twice at this restaurant during our Holiday in Costa Teguise. The Restaurant was busy on both nights and appears to be very popular.

The first night we did not have a starter, both my wife and I had the Mixed Kebab with Fires and Salad, this was a large meal witch my wife could not finish ( i helped :-)), and was perfectly cooked, we did not need a desert. My wife had a small carafe of sangria, and i had a large beer. towards the end of the meal i ordered another beer but this did take some time to arrive, in fact the bill was right behind it.

Getting the eye of a waiter to order the beer and get the bill took some doing.

As we had enjoyed the kebabs so much we decided to go again the next night, but only had the Chicken Kebab, Fries & Salad, we also had the same drinks. The food was again excellent and the service was a bit slicker then the previous night.

El Patio is Popular & Busy, with a good menu, if we are back in Costa Teguise we will go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first meal on our arrival to costa Teguise. I had a T-bone steak (which filled the plate) with a Gorgonzola sauce and my wife had the rump. The steaks were of a reasonable quality, but I did feel they both could have been a bit more flavourful. The service wasn’t anything to shout about, but at the same time it wasn’t anything overly negative, just average. I’d put this as the type of place that I wouldn’t be offended to visit again, but it wouldn’t be my first choice.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent seafood soup, garlic prawns, mixed kebab and ribs to die for. Would 100% recommend, enjoyed by all.