“Overrated”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Reading the reviews many of them gave high ratings. The location is good being just off the main square but tables are close together as though they are attempting to accommodate more than the space allows. The food is average rather than exceptional but what really lets the place down is the miserable staff who don't know how to smile or give friendly service. I have eaten at El Patio across the way and the service is so much better, give it a try!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This restaurant had a good ambiance extensive menu choice and the staff were very polite and helpful.
My only complaint was the food served although pleasing to the eye lacked in ingredients. For example the prawn main dish ordered contained only 8 small prawns and so I do not consider that value.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We were walking about costa teguise looking for an early dinner and there is that much competition they all have the same price and menus except the divina looks far superior to the rest of the resteraunts, we were in early when there was only one other table in but by the time 7.30 came there was cues at the door for people trying to get in- the food was delicious and even when it was full the staff were attentive, polite and efficient. For starters we had the bruschetta and garlic pizza bread both very nice and the handmade pizzas we had for main were one of the best! Definitely would return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

sat next to the ovens
my child loved watchinv them being made fresh
gets busy great food great value
if its a large party book in advance

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Had a lovely meal here, a delicious insalata tricolore, with the tomatoes and mozzarella stacked on a bed of avocado liberally coated in pesto, and some lovely crisp leaves with a light dressing. The plates are served with some attention to detail, and look fabulous. I also had the spinach and ricotta cannelloni, which was light and airy, but just filling enough. I had a minor panic, when I thought that it had meat in, but one of the waitresses is also vegetarian and reassured me. Even though the restaurant was busy, and I was taking up one of the prime tables outside, there was never any sense of rush, in fact, when I had the bill, and tried to pay when the waiter came outside, so as not to inconvenience him, he said there was no hurry. The bill came to 20 euros (I did not have wine), which feels like very good value for the quality.

I liked this place a lot, the staff were efficient and watchful, they were handling a range of clients, from the quiet to the obviously more well-oiled, but treated everyone with warmth and tact.

It's in the delightful Pueblo Marinero, and just off the main square, so easily found. I'd happily return.