“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Fantastic food at affordable prices in the centre of Costs Teguise looking foward to visiting again next year. Very friendly staff

Write a ReviewReviews (1,176)

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We spent ten days in costa teguise and ate here on four out of ten evenings.We regularly eat in Italian resteraunts at home ,but I would have to say this is one of the best I've tried.
The place is always busy which is no surprise considering how good the food is ,it's worth the wait !
The bruschetta and pizza are exactly as you would expect them in Italy ,superb .The owner is Italian hence the authentic food .His Spanish staff are really friendly and efficient .You may have to wait for a table ,you should, the food and the service are the best .

On a slightly different note ,resteraunts to to avoid in costa teguise .sorry I didn't make a note of the names .
The large Italian resteraunt opposite divinia Italia ,we ordered gnocchi there ,a simple potato pasta dish , it arrived over cooked and dry having been kept on a hot plate before serving .very poor .

The Indian resteraunt on the main road behind a Chinese resteraunt ,it may be called the Taj Mahal ,torn vinyl table cloths ,bland curries , and fried chappatis ! Awful .

The Chinese in front of the Taj Mahal ,it's a buffet style resteraunt ,you sit in a cheerless glass corridor to eat the worst Chinese food I've ever tried ,it's greasy over cooked rubbish ,It's cheap but a waste of money .

Reviewed October 18, 2013

went in gave order for drinks then ordered starter and main waited 45 mins was just about to stand up and leave when our main course arrived and we were wondering what happened to our starter 5 mins later the starter arrived which was a garlic bread which resembled playdo and so heavy I am surprised it didn't smash the plate, the mains didn't fair much better , we asked for the bill and the waiter noticed we had not ate the food he asked what problem was and when I explained it was the most bland and tasteless I had ever ate I showed him the garlic bread and he just shrugged his shoulders and said I will get you the bill a few mins past and another waiter came over to tell us he was from italy and this food was fine by this time my partner was ready for putting 1 on his chin as he was abrupt and adamant that we were wrong about his food after all we were not wanting anything for nothing I was happy to pay the bill and leave will certainly not be eating here again

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were staying in an all inclusive hotel but thought we would treat ourselves to a meal out as recommended by the staff in our hotel. Had a very tasty meal, beautiful pasta and desert. Wasn't at all badly priced and staff were friendly. I would suggest to book as it does seem very popular and fills up quickly.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Can't fault the food as we didn't make it that far. My boyfriend and I were looking for somewhere to eat on a Monday night and approached the front door to request a table for two. Behind us were a party of 6, behind them another couple. There was a couple of spare table for twos but the waiter sent us to wait for a table at a nearby bench on the street outside with barely any acknowledgment. He happily pulled together tables for the larger party. We waited on the bench for a good ten minutes - it looked a nice restaurant and we did want to give them the benefit of the doubt - but eventually decided that we didn't fancy it so much after all. I do hope that the other couple who were relegated to the bench at least enjoyed a nice meal here.

2  Thank Charlotte M